New Version 9060 CO2 Glass Laser Engraver
|FOB Price:||US $2,800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $2,800/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DEK-9060J
- Cooling System: Water Cooling
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Type: CO2 Laser Tube
- Engraving Method: Vector Engraving
- Laser Tube Power: 60W
- Graphic Format Supported: Ai, BMP, Dst, Dwg, Dxf
- Format of Instructions: Gcode, Hpgl
- Control Configuration: DSP /USB Interface
- Rail: Hiwin Guide Rail
- Specification: CE standard
- HS Code: 8456100090
- Application: Construction Industry, Crafts Industr, Tombstone
- Technical Class: Continuous Wave Laser
- Applicable Material: Nonmetal
- Laser Classification: Free Electron Laser
- Cutting Area: 900*600mm
- Engraving Speed: 0-40000mm/Min
- Certification: Ce, ISO, FDA
- Driving System: Stepper Motor
- Belt: Fulong Belt
- Trademark: Dekcel
- Origin: Jinan Shandong China
Standard Configuration for laser engraver
1) Working Area:600*900mm,this can be customized as your requirements
2) Laser power:60w 80w 100w 150w - you can choose RECI and yongli laser tube,working hours:8000-10000 hours
3) DSP control system - with only a few buttons very easy to use
4) Knife worktable - suitable for hard materials such as wood,acrylic,you also can choose honey comb table use for soft materials such as leather,fabric etc.
5) High resolution laser head.-good quality and long lifetime
6) Water pump-used for cooling laser tube to protect it has long life.
7) Air pump/Compressor.-cooling the laser head to avoid the materials being burned.
8) Exhaust fan - Blow away the smoke
9) USB cable-To connect the machine and computer.
10) Tool box-Included the CD,User manual,and some wrenches for your work.
laser engraver standard accessories
1×CO2 laser cutting machine
1×Air Pump(installed inside the machine) for Air Assist (for blowing off debris as the laser engrave or cut)
1×Air Exhaust Fan(installed inside the machine) with Tube ducts ( for extracting gases from the work area)
1×USB Cable (connecting PC and laser)
1×DVD (Including software, User manual, Guiding videos etc.)
Technical Detailes for laser engraver
|Laser type||small laser engraver|
|Power supply||AC 220V/110V|
|Working area||600*900 mm|
|Engraving depth||0-10 mm (different material differ)|
|Cutting depth||0-10 mm|
|Lifting platform||0-250 mm Honeycomb/Blade Worktable|
|Locating precision||<0.01 mm|
|Min shaping character||Character: 2*2mm, Letter: 1*1mm|
|Data transfer interface||USB 2.0 (offline)|
|System environment||Windows XP / Win 7 / Win 8|
|Cooling||Water Cooling and protection system with chiller|
|Graphic Format Supported||The Files which CorelDraw & WinsealXP can identify|
|Protection||Emergency stop buttom and Stop working when water broken|
Q: Do I need two laser machines to engraver and cut separately?
A: No, the laser machines we provide are capable of both engraving and cutting. One machine alone can fulfill the two purposes.
Q: Do the laser machines need to be connected to a laptop or desktop computer to work?
A: Yes, either is ok. It supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Win 7 and other operating systems
Q: What kind of graphic format does it support?
A: JPG, PNG, BMP, PLT, DST, DXF, CDR, AI, DSB, GIF, MNG, TIF, TGA, PCX, JP2, JPC, PGX, RAS, PNM, SKA, RAW , etc.
Q: How to distinguish laser tubes with different powers and applications?
A: 1. Laser tube length (relatively speaking, the longer, the bigger)
2. Laser tube diameter (relatively speaking, the thicker, the bigger)
3. The bigger a laser tube power is, the deeper the machine can cut, but its light spot is bigger. So, it is better to use a machine with a low-power laser tube to engrave, such as 40W, 50W or 65W.
Q: Is it better to increase blow to improve laser processing performance?
A: For some thick materials, it works. But, when carving some other materials, you need to blow less.
Q: How long will it take to learn to operate a laser machine?
A: If you are able to use some basic graphic design software, it will only take a few hours to master the operation. You just need to do some simple tests on different processing materials to know how to set the correct speed and laser power.
Q: Is a laser machine in operation harmful to our bodies?
A: It is not harmful as long as the laser is not exposed directly to skin and eyes
How about your service & warranty of this laser engraver
1,Before-sale:we will try to know your requests about what work you will do and help you choose the most suitable machine specification & give you the best solution.
2.During production: we will send photos of machines during production. so customers can know more details about the procession of making their machines. and give them suggestions.
3.Before shipping:we will confirm the specification of order to avoid the mistake and we will test & adjust the machine until it has the best performence.
4.After shipping: we will give you the tracking information of the sea vessel,so customers can know when it will arrive at your port and make enough preparation.
5.After arrival: we will confirm with you if machine is in good condition. and see if any spare parts were broken during sea shipping then help to solve the insurance
6.About training: there are some manual and video about how to install & use machine , if you have any questions you can contact me any time, then i arrange our professional technicians to help you by video, pictures,call or email.
7.About warranty: we offer 2 years warranty for whole machine and half year warranty for spindle.if any parts of our machine is broken. we will replace it for free.
8. Service in life-time: we hope our machine can bring perfect performance in life-time, of course no matter how many years passed, you always can contact me, we can give you any technical support in the future life-time.
If you are not sure which machine is suitable, please tell me the following questions:
i will recommend the most suitable machine to you.
1)what materials do you want to engrave or cut?
2)what's the max size of the materials?
Looking for agents for all over the world
Thanks for your time!